Empowering Employers, Protecting Employees, Preserving Profits
Brier Payne Meade recognizes that Workers Compensation can be a both a source of frustration for many employers as well as the most expensive insurance they purchase. We help empower employers to take control of every aspect of their WorkComp program to ensure their workforce remains healthy and productive, their WorkComp overhead is as low as possible, and any past overcharges are corrected and premiums returned.
WHO WE HELP
We work with employers all over the country that have been frustrated with the following:
- Being over-charged on the WC Audit
- Having the wrong experience modification factors applied to their premiums
- Payrolls being misclassified
- An experience modification that is too high
- Mismanagement of open claims
- Employee injuries damaging productivity and profit
- Ineffective safety investment
- High turnover and training costs
- Ineffective return to work practices
- Employee abuse of WorkComp benefits
- Lack of options for WorkComp coverage
- Premiums that do not reflect claims experience
How The Employer Benefits
Lower WorkComp premiums and a more engaged and efficient work-force through:
Ensuring the Experience Mod is error-free, accurate, and as low as possible.
Managing employee injuries to the best possible outcome for the employee, the company, and the bottom line.
Developing a Safety and Risk Management strategy that is tailored to the unique needs of your organization.
Online access to safety policies and risk management documents.
Assistance with the WorkComp Audit process that ensures every aspect of the audit is in your favor.
Claim advocacy on difficult claims.
Implementing pre-hire diligence that proactively prevents future WorkComp claims.
Implementing a business practicable and effective Return to Work and Light Duty program.
Marketing your safety. Let BPM help you communicate why you are best-in-class when it comes to safety.